Merck Sharp and Dohme, or MSD, is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Clinical Research Graduate Programme intake for 2022. Before applying, be sure to go over the programme’s minimum requirements and role responsibilities to see if it’s a good fit.
US-based global pharmaceutical company, MSD, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It ranks seventh in terms of revenue and market capitalization. In 2018, it made the 78th spot in Fortune 500’s list of American corporations in terms of total revenue.
MSD Clinical Research Graduate Programme 2022
MSD’s Clinical Research Graduate Programme runs for 24 months and will have the incumbent become part of the organization’s Global Clinical Trial Organization SA. This is a developmental role that aims to equip and develop the successful candidate by gaining key skills in the R&D industry.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide a cross-disciplinary support role to all teams within the Clinical Research group
- Provide assistance during meeting Site Ready dates
- Support the Regulatory and Finance/Budgeting groups
- Work closely with Clinical Operations Managers, Clinical Trial Coordinators, Clinical Research Managers, and Clinical Research Associates
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Health Science qualification
- Proficient with MS Office productivity tools e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A postgraduate degree is a big advantage
- High sense of urgency and accountability
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Proactive with resolving problems and providing resolutions
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong sense of ethics and integrity
- Keen on learning and taking on diverse tasks
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties, responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on MSD’s recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click the link to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact MSD South Africa by calling +27-11-655-3000.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MSD Clinical Research Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.