Merck Sharp and Dohme, or MSD, is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Data Analytics Graduate Programme intake for 2022. Before applying, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements and role responsibilities to see if it’s a good fit.
US-based global pharmaceutical company, MSD, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It ranks seventh in terms of revenue and market capitalization. In 2018, it made the 78th spot in the Fortune 500’s list of American corporations in terms of total revenue.
MSD Data Analytics Graduate Programme 2022
MSD’s Data Analytics Graduate Programme is a comprehensive development programme spanning 24 months at the company’s Midrand offices in Gauteng. The programme aims to bring an analytics approach to the development process to make sure that product and services are based on data.
Duties and responsibilities
- Support data governance and stewardship
- Help ensure the efficient development and maintenance of large information systems
- Assist with identifying and managing data standards as well as access rules
- Drive data stewardship, working towards enabling data
- Determine new data requirements for stakeholders
- Provide support with developing data strategy
- Work closely with IT designers in delivering visualizations including descriptive reports regarding sales trends and marketing execution
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a postgraduate or undergraduate degree in Business Science (Economics/Finance), Data Sciences, or Information Management
- Preferably with experience in data science
- An expert in data navigation and production visualization
- Good communication (verbal and written). planning and organizational skills
- Effective business skills
- Great attention to detail
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on MSD’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started:
Requisition ID: R206724
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact MSD South Africa by calling +27-11-655-3000.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MSD Data Analytics Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.