Merck Sharp and Dohme, or MSD, is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Digital Graduate Programme intake for 2022. Before applying, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements and role responsibilities to see if it’s a good fit.
US-based global pharmaceutical company, MSD, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It ranks seventh in terms of revenue and market capitalization. In 2018, it made the 78th spot in Fortune 500’s list of American corporations in terms of total revenue.
MSD Digital Graduate Programme 2022
As part of MSD South Africa’s Digital Team, it is the successful candidate’s primary responsibility to provide assistance with digital marketing projects with the aim of promoting digital transformation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work closely with specific creative agencies on dedicated campaigns
- Brief the creative agencies
- Manage relevant timelines and results as agreed upon with the Marketing group
- Guide agencies on relevant content
- Present the project for sign-off to the marketing team
- Attend workshops and presentations with the aim of improving the employees’ digital maturity
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds an undergraduate qualification in Digital Marketing or its equivalent
- A relevant postgraduate qualification is a definite advantage
- Preferably with some background in Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Knows how to use MS Office applications e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good communication (verbal and written). planning and organizational skills
- Effective business skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- People living with disabilities who meet the basic qualifications are encouraged to apply
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on MSD’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started:
Requisition ID: R211180
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact MSD South Africa by calling +27-11-655-3000.
If you want to know about the company’s hiring process, please click the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MSD Digital Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.