Merck Sharp and Dohme, or MSD, is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Legal and Compliance Graduate Programme for its 2021 intake. Be sure to go over the programme’s minimum requirements and role responsibilities to see if it’s a good fit.
US-based global pharmaceutical company, MSD, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It ranks seventh in terms of revenue and market capitalization. In 2018, it made the 78th spot in Fortune 500’s list of American corporations in terms of total revenue.
MSD Legal and Compliance Graduate Programme
MSD seeks to provide the successful candidate a comprehensive development programme that aims to increase legal expertise in the pharmaceutical sector.
In addition to providing end-to-end, legal support and compliance, the duties and responsibilities of the incumbent include:
- Providing legal or statutory updates
- Help out in special L&C projects
- Contract management
- Represent the L&C team at initial briefing meetings
- Assist in presenting material preps
- Attend compliance, pulse and BBBEE meetings
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify:
- Holds a BCom Law or LLB degree
- Possesses paralegal qualification
- Corporate work experience is a plus
- Persons living with disabilities are welcome to apply
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Eager to learn and results-driven
- Capable of maintaining confidentiality
- Values collaboration and accountability
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on MSD’s recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click here to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact MSD South Africa by calling +27-11-655-3000.
- How long will it take to complete?
This graduate programme will run for a period of 24 months.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based out of MSD’s Midrand offices.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MSD Legal and Compliance Graduate Programme 2021 advert.