Merck Sharp and Dohme, or MSD, is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Oncology Graduate Programme intake for 2022. Before applying, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements and role responsibilities to see if it’s a good fit.
US-based global pharmaceutical company, MSD, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It ranks seventh in terms of revenue and market capitalization. In 2018, it made the 78th spot in Fortune 500’s list of American corporations in terms of total revenue.
MSD Oncology Graduate Programme 2022
The role is mainly responsible for providing assistance to the Customer and Brand managers regarding specific projects as well as other responsibilities within the scope of the Oncology portfolio.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide support to the Marketing team
- Put together marketing and commercialization plans
- Provide assistance with forecasting
- Create marketing materials for brand/product launches
- Perform various functions in ensuring successful results relevant to the Oncology marketing space
- Support and manage approval process for internal compliance regarding events e.g. small meetings and sponsorships
- Perform market analysis for potential product launches including mapping out current conditions, forecasting, competition, and discovering potential development opportunities regarding new therapeutic areas
- Provide assistance with brand planning activities and the development of digital materials
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Health Sciences or Business-related degree (a postgraduate qualification is definite advantage)
- Preferably with previous experience in sales or marketing
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Good communication (verbal and written). planning and organizational skills
- Effective business skills
- Great attention to detail
- Good analytical and numeracy skills
- People living with disabilities who meet the basic qualifications are encouraged to apply
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on MSD’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started:
Requisition ID: R210044
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact MSD South Africa by calling +27-11-655-3000.
If you want to know about the company’s hiring process, please click the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MSD Oncology Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.