Merck Sharp and Dohme, or MSD, is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Regulatory Affairs Graduate Programme intake for 2022. Before applying, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility requirements and role responsibilities to see if it’s a good fit.
US-based global pharmaceutical company, MSD, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It ranks seventh in terms of revenue and market capitalization. In 2018, it made the 78th spot in Fortune 500’s list of American corporations in terms of total revenue.
MSD Regulatory Affairs Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be joining a two-year developmental programme within MSD SA’s Regulatory Affairs division, performing a variety of duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Coordinate regulatory activities for pharmaceuticals and vaccines for SSA in partnership with relevant departments within MSD South Africa
- Prepare and submit new registrations and other relevant regulatory submissions
- Adhere to MSD’s regulatory affairs procedures and policies and country regulations
- Work closely with industry associations
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a BSc in Health Sciences degree or any equivalent qualification
- Possesses project management skills and a keen interest in early talent development in the field of Regulatory Affairs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and able to comply with deadlines
- Meticulous with a sharp eye for detail
- Good computer skills
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Able to maintain focus while working on large volumes of paper-based tasks
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on MSD’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started:
Requisition ID: R206724
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact MSD South Africa by calling +27-11-655-3000.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MSD Regulatory Affairs Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.