Merck Sharp and Dohme, or MSD, is inviting suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Sales Graduate Programme intake for 2022 at its offices in Free State. Before applying, be sure to go over the programme’s minimum requirements and role responsibilities to see if it’s a good fit.
A US-based global pharmaceutical company, MSD is one of the largest of its kind in the world. It ranks seventh in terms of revenue and market capitalization. In 2018, it made the 78th spot in Fortune 500’s list of American corporations in terms of total revenue.
MSD Sales Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be part of a 24-month graduate programme will be working with Marketing and Sales Managers in managing a mini-portfolio of Anesthesia and Infectious Diseases drugs.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gain detailed clinical trial and product knowledge
- Set up meetings with key doctors, hospitals, pharmacists, and theatre medical teams
- Conduct presentations to medical personnel and doctors for specific brands
- Develop work schedules as well as weekly/monthly timetables
- Attend company meetings, briefings, and technical data presentations
- Develop quarterly territory action plans
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a Health Sciences or Business qualification
- A postgraduate degree is a big advantage
- Knowledgeable with MS Office applications e.g. Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Previous exposure to marketing or sales is an advantage
- Preferably have taken up a SMART course or learnership programme
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties, responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on MSD’s recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click the link to get started:
Reference no: R209030
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For more information, contact MSD South Africa by calling +27-11-655-3000.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MSD SA Sales Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.