Msinsi Holdings is calling on interested parties to send in their application for the company’s Graduate programme for 2019. The graduate programme is managed by Msinsi Holdings, a subsidiary wholly owned by Umgeni Waters. Msinsi manages water resources coming from dams operated by Umgeni
Msinsi Procurement Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
As a graduate trainee of the Procurement Team, the selected applicant’s main responsibility is to support the team as it performs procurement functions such as daily procurement activities and making sure such activities are within legal bounds, as well as SCM policies and processes.
This is for a temporary position. The programme does not guarantee full time employment after successful completion of the 12-month graduate programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
To be considered for the Msinsi Procurement Graduate Programme, these minimum qualifications must be met:
- Completed Grade 12
- Completed a three-year diploma or degree in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing Management, Logistics or any related studies
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Word and Excel, a must
- Computer literacy is very important
In addition, these core skills are highly sought after:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must know and understand the Public Finance Management Act 1 1999, Treasury Regulations, SCM laws and Regulations, IFRS and VAT laws
- Diligent and highly motivated
- Has a keen eye for detail
How to Apply
To apply, qualified applicants will need to send an updated and comprehensive CV, motivation letter, and copies of certificates via email with the subject heading “Graduate Trainee – Procurement” to:
Incomplete submissions will not be reviewed.
Applicants who do not receive a reply back within four weeks beyond the deadline can regard their application as unsuccessful.
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is on 26 March, 2019.
For enquiries about the graduate programme, get in touch with:
(031) 765 7724
If you need more information about the company, click the link below to visit their homepage.