Multi-media company, the MultiChoice Group, is inviting driven and suitable individuals to submit an application and qualify for its Bursary Programme offering for the 2021 academic year. Make sure you check the minimum requirements before applying.
With headquarters in South Africa, the Netherlands, and Dubai, the MultiChoice Group operates primarily in video entertainment, pay television, content security, and advertising. Serving 13.5 million households and still growing, its popular brands include DStv, SuperSport, GOtv, DStv NOw, Showmax, M-Net, and Irdeto, a European content security leader.
MultiChoice Group Bursary 2021
The MultiChoice Group’s bursary programme is available to active tertiary level students pursuing one of the following fields of studies:
- Computer Engineering, Electrical and Digital Engineering
- Computer/Digital Science
- Computational/Applied Mathematics
- Information Technology/Systems
- Customer Insights Technology
- Media, Television, or Film Studies
- UX, CX, or UI Design
- Sports Broadcasting
- Corporate or Creative Branding Communication
- Digital Marketing
- Law or Economics
- Human Resources
- Finance (Financial Accounting or Internal Audit)
Full bursary coverage will include:
- Tuition fees
- Registration fees
- Accommodation expenses
- Annual living allowance
Who should apply?
To qualify, you will need to meet these minimum eligibility requirements:
- Currently attending a South African tertiary education institution
- Pursuing any of the qualifications or degrees listed above
- A South African citizen
- Able to comply with all the requirements and support documents
- Must have a general pass rate not lower than 65%
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements, start the application process by downloading the MultiChoice Bursary Application Form.pdf
Accomplish the form completely and accurately. Be sure to attach the required support documents to your application.
Submit your accomplished application form along with the support documents via email to TalentManagement@multichoice.co.za.
Note: Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
All applications must be in by 31 January 2021.
If you wish to know more about the MultiChoice Group, please click here
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the MultiChoice Group Bursary Programme 2021 advert.