Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa is inviting suitably qualified graduates to send in their applications for its Communications Graduate Programme intake for 2023. Make sure to check the minimum eligibility criteria and responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
About Munich RE of Africa
German-based Munich Reinsurance Company is a leading international reinsurance firm with a global footprint spanning 50 countries and with a workforce of over 11,000 employees. Operations in Southern Africa started in Johannesburg in 1968 and carries the Munich Reinsurance of Africa Ltd., or MRoA brand.
Munich RE HR Communications Programme 2023
Based at MRoA’s head office in Johannesburg, the successful candidate must be amenable to a one-year, fixed-term contract with the possibility to extend another year. Moreover, as part of the Communications Graduate Programme, the incumbent is expected to:
- Actively participate in technical and soft Skills training
- Perform team-specific routine tasks on a daily basis
- Take part in Company and Team business projects
- Contribute to team-specific tasks and deliverables
- Participate in interdivision team projects
Who should apply?
The minimum eligibility criteria you need to meet to qualify for the role are as follows:
- Holds a BA degree in Communications or Marketing (with a communications subject)
- With a strong academic background
- Passionate and driven
- Must have an outstanding academic record with a GPA of at least 65%
- High sense of commitment, passionate and driven
- Possesses a keen attention to detail
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of MS Office applications e.g. Excel (advanced), Access, Word, PowerPoint, Groups, SharePoint, etc…
- Strong sense of teamwork and organizational skills
- Effective analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- An agile and keen learner
- A creative thinker
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements, you can apply by filling out the online application form on MRoA’s recruitment page. Be ready to upload your CV and academic records.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 September 2022.
Kindly consider your application as unsuccessful if you do not receive feedback three weeks past the deadline.
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Munich RE HR Communications Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.