Munich Reinsurance of Africa, or MRoA, is calling qualified South African graduates to submit an application for its upcoming Financial Graduate Graduate Programme for 2020.
The Munich Reinsurance Company of South Africa is a leading international reinsurance firm with a global footprint spanning 50 countries and with a workforce of over 11,000 employees. In South Africa, Munich RE has been in operation for more than 50 years, although the company has been operating in the continent a few years prior to Munich RE of Africa, or MRoA.
Munich RE South Africa Risk Graduate Trainee Programme
As part of Munich RE SA’s Financial Graduate Programme, the incumbent will:
- Actively participate in Soft and Technical Skills Training
- Take part in cross-divisional team projects
- Take part in business projects for the company
Munich RE will provide the following:
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for further learning and development
- Competitive salary
- Good work/life balance
Who should apply?
To be eligible for this graduate programme opportunity, applicants will need to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a BCom or three-year National Diploma in Accounting in Insurance and Risk Management
- Achieved an outstanding academic record or at least a 65% grade point average
- Passionate, driven, highly competent and decisive
- Has keen attention to details
- Superb presentation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Solid organizational and team building skills
- Flexible and highly adaptable to various situations
- Excellent skills in both analytical and practical problem solving
- Craves knowledge and eager to learn new stuff and ideas
- Proficient in MS Access and Excel
How do I apply?
If you satisfy the minimum requirements and would like to move forward with the application, fill out the online application form on Munich RE SA’s recruitment page. Click here to start the application process.
Make sure to prepare your comprehensive CV and academic transcripts for uploading during the application process.
All applications must be submitted by 31 August 2020.
Consider the application as unsuccessful if no feedback is received within three weeks prior to the application closing date.
For more information about this graduate programme opportunity, contact Munich RE SA directly at email@example.com.
- Where will this graduate programme take place?
Successful applicants will be working at the company’s South African head office in Johannesburg.
- How long will it take to complete the graduate programme?
The programme runs for a period of 12 months with the possibility of a 12-year extension.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Munich RE South Africa Finance Graduate Programme 2020 advert.