Munich Reinsurance of Africa, or MRoA, is calling qualified South African graduates to send in an application and possibly make it to the for its IT/Project Management Graduate Trainee Programme for 2020.
The Munich Reinsurance Company of South Africa is a leading international reinsurance firm with a global footprint spanning 50 countries and with a workforce of over 11,000 employees. In South Africa, Munich RE has been in operation for more than 50 years, although the company has been operating in the continent a few years prior to Munich RE of Africa, or MRoA.
Munich RE South Africa IT/Project Management Graduate Trainee
Munich RE South Africa requires tech-savvy, recent graduates IT-related studies who are comfortable working with people coming from diverse backgrounds and cultures. As IT/Project Management Graduate trainees, participants may look forward to:
- Actively participating in technical and soft skills training
- Collaborate with project teams from various divisions in Munich RE
- Contribute to various business projects of the company as needed
Munich RE is fully committed to providing the following to new employees:
- Professional working environment
- Opportunities for further learning and development
- Competitive salary
- Good work/life balance
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the following minimum entry requirement are eligible to send an application:
- Holds in Information Technology degree, or
- Honours in Project Management with a solid background in Information Technology
- Proficient in the use of the more popular Microsoft Office 365 applications e.g. OneDrive, OneNote, Sharepoint, Groups, PowerPoint, and other apps such as Access and Advanced Excel
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills
- Solid teamwork and organizational skills
- Possesses strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Seeks constant education and growth
- Plus points for those who have completed hardware and software subjects
- Leadership skills to train coworkers on MS Office applications
How do I apply?
Applicants who are able to satisfy the initial requirements are welcome to submit their application. Click here to kick start the application process. Make sure to have a soft copy of your CV and academic transcript ready for uploading during the application process.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 31 August 2020. Late or incomplete submissions are unacceptable. If no feedback from Munich RE is received within the three (3) week period prior to the deadline, consider your application as unsuccessful.
For more information, get in touch with Munich RE South Africa directly at email@example.com. Do not email your application here.
- How long will it take to complete the graduate programme?
The Munich RE IT/Project Management Graduate Programme will run for a duration of 12 months with an option of a 12-month extension depending on the performance of the incumbent.
- Where will the graduate programme take place?
This graduate position will be based in the company’s SA head office in Johannesburg.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Munich RE South African IT/Project Management Graduate Trainee programme advert.