Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa is inviting suitably qualified parties to send in their application for its Non-Life Graduate Trainee programme intake for 2023. Be sure to check the minimum eligibility criteria and responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
About Munich RE of Africa
German-based Munich Reinsurance Company is a leading international reinsurance firm with a global footprint spanning 50 countries and with a workforce of over 11,000 employees. Operations in Southern Africa started in Johannesburg in 1968 and carries the Munich Reinsurance of Africa Ltd., or MRoA brand.
Munich Re of Africa Non-Life Graduate Trainee 2023
Successful candidates must be amenable to a one-year, fixed-term contract with the option to extend another year. Participants of the Graduate Programme will have access to the following benefits:
- A great working environment
- A good work/life balance
- Competitive compensation package
- Training and development
As part of the Non-Life Graduate Trainee programme, the incumbent is expected to:
- Actively participate in technical and soft Skills training
- Perform team-specific routine tasks on a daily basis
- Take part in Company and Team business projects
- Contribute in team-specific tasks and deliverables
- Participate in inter-division team projects
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet the following minimum requirements to qualify for the position:
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in the following fields of study
- BSc in Actuarial Science
- BCom Computer Science
- or any Business or Quantitative qualification
- Strong academic background
- Highly competent, decisive, and responsible
- Must be passionate and driven
- Can relate well with others from various backgrounds
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- A keen learner and creative thinker
- Solid analytical and practical problem-solving skills
- Capable with MS Office 365 tools e.g. OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Groups, etc
- Skilled with MS Excel and Access
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
How do I apply?
If you meet the basic requirements, you can apply by filling out the online application form on MRoA’s recruitment page. Be ready to upload your CV.
Deadline for submission of applications is on 31 August 2022.
Consider the application as unsuccessful if no feedback is received within three (3) weeks following the deadline.
For enquiries, send an email to email@example.com.
Munich Re Centre
47 Empire Road, Parktown
P.O. Box 6636
Tel.: +27 11 242-2000
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Munich RE Non-Life Graduate Trainee 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.