The National Agricultural Marketing Council is calling on suitable candidates to submit their application for its Agriculture and Office Administration Internship for 2021. Take a quick look at the position’s minimum qualification requirements and the other key job details to see if it’s a good fit.
Established in 1996 as directed by the Marketing of Agricultural Proclamation Act No. 47 of the same year, the National Agricultural Marketing Council helps in the creation of agricultural marketing policies in line with the MAP Act’s objectives. These strategic objectives include improving market access for all industry players and promoting effective marketing schemes of agricultural products.
In addition, the NAMC works on optimizing earnings from agricultural product exports, as well as enhancing the feasibility of the agricultural industry. It is important to note, however, that the NAMC is primarily concerned with policy-making and not with the actual selling and marketing of agricultural commodities
NAMC Agriculture and Office Admin Internship 2021
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Conduct general admin support tasks to specific programmes or projects
- Manage and keep administrative systems up-to-date
- Facilitate logistical arrangements
- Manage and streamline office workflow
Who should apply?
Candidates who satisfy the following minimum requirements are eligible to apply. Click the link below to kick-start the application process:
- Holds an N6 level qualification in Supply Chain Management, Office Administration, Human Resources, Public Relations. and Information Technology
- Possesses administrative, planning, and coordination skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Has keen attention to details
- Good computer literacy and problem-solving skills
- Eager to learn new ideas, theories, and concepts
- Good listening skills
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum qualification requirements, send your application via email to email@example.com
The deadline for submission of applications is set on 05 March 2021.
Should you not receive feedback within (3) three of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
For enquiries, contact the NAMC at 012 341 1115.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the NAMC Agriculture and Office Admin Internship 2021 advert for 2021.