Nampak Learnership Programme 2022

Nampak, one of the foremost packaging manufacturers in Africa, is now accepting applications for its Learnership Programme intake for 2022. Read on below to know more about the minimum eligibility standards and detailed description of the role if you’re interested.

 

About Nampak

Listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1969, Nampak is recognized as one of the leading packaging manufacturers in Africa with 19 facilities in South Africa bringing about 67% to the group’s revenue. The remaining 33% comes from 14 facilities operating in the whole of Africa.

Nampak Learnership Programme 2022

Nampak Learnership Programme 2022

The successful will be based in Nampak’s Divfood facilities in Paarl and will be responsible for dispensing the following duties and responsibilities for the duration of the learnership.

  • Gain the essential skills and knowledge of a Technical Trainer or Mentor
  • Take part in scheduled training activities and training assessments and progress to acquire the needed competencies
  • Perform designated duties and achieve a pass rate (80%) across all theory modules
  • Keep training record and submit to mentor/supervisor when required
  • Accomplish maintenance objectives by completing maintenance check sheets and collaborating with team members
  • Responsible for on-schedule changeover completion and effective equipment operation
  • Ensure availability of work instructions and changeover procedures during tasks
  • Comply with health, safety, and environmental practices, guidelines, legislation, and regulations to be able to identify address potentially unsafe acts and conditions

Who should apply?

The ideal candidate must have completed Grade 12 or any equivalent technical qualification. In addition, the candidate must have achieved a 45% GPA in English, Mathematics, and Physical Science subjects.

 

How do I apply?

Eligible candidates can apply by creating an account on Nampak’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:

Apply online for the Nampak Learnership Programme 2022.

 

Application Deadline?

The deadline for submission of applications is on 18 March 2022.

 

Contact Information

Headquarters
Nampak House, Hampton Office Park
20 Georgian Crescent East
Bryanston, Sandton, 2194
Tel.no: +27 11 719 63000

Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Nampak Learnership Programme 2022 advert page.

Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. View our other graduate programmes, internships, and learnerships that are currently receiving applications.

Don’t miss out on the latest graduate programmes updates. Like us on Facebook and follow @GoCareersSA for more information OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.

We are here to provide you an overview of all the latest internships, bursaries, apprenticeships, graduate programmes, learnerships and jobs opportunities that are available for application in South Africa.

Related Posts

Truworths Credit Learnership 2022

Truworths Credit Learnership 2022

Truworths is looking for qualified individuals who are interested in joining its upcoming Credit Learnership intake for 2022. If you’re interested, find out if you’re eligible to…

Standard Bank Learnerships 2022

Standard Bank Learnerships 2022

Standard Bank SA is calling on hardworking and suitable individuals to submit their application and qualify for its upcoming multi-discipline Learnership programmes for 2022. Be sure to…

Sanofi Diabetes Learnership 2022

Sanofi Diabetes Learnership 2022

Biopharmaceutical giant, Sanofi, is calling on qualified individuals interested in joining its Diabetes Learnership Programme for its 2022 in South Africa.

Wesbank Youth Development Learnership 2022

Wesbank Youth Development Learnership 2022

Wesbank, one of the most extensive financial services companies in Africa, is inviting suitable candidates interested in taking part in its Youth Development Learnership intake for 2022. If you’re interested in joining this learnership opportunity, be sure to review its minimum eligibility, skills, and behavioral requirement prior to applying.

NWK Limited Generic Management Learnership

NWK Limited (Generic Management) Learnership 2022

NWK Limited is calling on suitable graduates to submit their applications and qualify for its Generic Management Learnership Programme for 2022.

NWK Limited Business Administration Learnership

NWK Limited (Business Administration) Learnership 2022

NWK Limited is calling on suitable graduates to submit their applications and qualify for its Business Management Learnership Programme for 2022.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.