Nampak, one of the foremost packaging manufacturers in Africa, is now accepting applications for its Learnership Programme intake for 2022. Read on below to know more about the minimum eligibility standards and detailed description of the role if you’re interested.
Listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange since 1969, Nampak is recognized as one of the leading packaging manufacturers in Africa with 19 facilities in South Africa bringing about 67% to the group’s revenue. The remaining 33% comes from 14 facilities operating in the whole of Africa.
Nampak Learnership Programme 2022
The successful will be based in Nampak’s Divfood facilities in Paarl and will be responsible for dispensing the following duties and responsibilities for the duration of the learnership.
- Gain the essential skills and knowledge of a Technical Trainer or Mentor
- Take part in scheduled training activities and training assessments and progress to acquire the needed competencies
- Perform designated duties and achieve a pass rate (80%) across all theory modules
- Keep training record and submit to mentor/supervisor when required
- Accomplish maintenance objectives by completing maintenance check sheets and collaborating with team members
- Responsible for on-schedule changeover completion and effective equipment operation
- Ensure availability of work instructions and changeover procedures during tasks
- Comply with health, safety, and environmental practices, guidelines, legislation, and regulations to be able to identify address potentially unsafe acts and conditions
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must have completed Grade 12 or any equivalent technical qualification. In addition, the candidate must have achieved a 45% GPA in English, Mathematics, and Physical Science subjects.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates can apply by creating an account on Nampak’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 18 March 2022.
Nampak House, Hampton Office Park
20 Georgian Crescent East
Bryanston, Sandton, 2194
Tel.no: +27 11 719 63000
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Nampak Learnership Programme 2022 advert page.