NBA Africa is calling on qualified graduates to submit their application for its upcoming Graduate Trainee Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties of the role before applying.
About the NBA
While the NBA’s on-court activities are managed by its Basketball Operations team, there are other departments within the organization that works closely with TV and digital media partners. There are also departments that establish marketing partnerships with globally-recognized brands, manage merchandise licensing, and carry out a broad range of responsibilities that ensures the NBA’s success.
NBA Africa is one of the organization’s international regional offices operating in Johannesburg, Lagos, and Dakar. These regional offices conduct a wide range of activities including hosting NBA events, developing partnerships with local businesses, managing international media and marketing relations, and more.
NBA Africa (JHB) Graduate Trainee 2022
The successful candidate will be part of NBA Africa’s first graduate trainee programme offering at its Johannesburg offices and will be responsible for carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Shadow designated staff members
- Take active participation in learning experiences
- Attend workshops and meetings
- Travel to other NBA offices/work environments in order to acquire practical experience
- Ensure the accuracy of personal time records at the company
- Cultivate good working relations with staff members
- Learn aspects about the company that fall outside of the graduate trainee’s scope of responsibilities
NBA Africa currently needs to fill five (5) open graduate trainee positions for its regional office in Johannesburg
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Preferably with a degree in Marketing, Sports, Project Management, or Finance
- Previous working experience is not a requirement, but maybe a big plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding research skills and eager to grow
- Possesses a growth and positive mindset
- Holds a valid driver’s license
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on NBA’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started.
Req. ID: 9394
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Know how it is to work at NBA Africa by clicking the link.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of NBA Africa (JHB) Graduate Trainee 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.