The NedbankGroup, one of the country’s leading financial services companies, is calling on suitable candidates interested in joining its Chartered Accountant Trainee Programme 2024 intake at the Nedbank Offices in Johannesburg. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you intend to apply.
NedBank is part of the Nedbank Group, which is one of Africa’s largest financial services companies providing retail and wholesale banking, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions. These diversified services are delivered through its front line clusters which include Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, the Rest of Africa, Nedbank Wealth and Nedbank Retail and Business Banking.
In South Africa, Nedbank Group operates in six locations and employs close to 32,000 employees all across Africa. As the company expands further, it needs more people to meet the demand.
Nedbank Chartered Accountant Trainee Programme 2024
As part of the Nedbank Chartered Accountant Trainee 2024 intake, the successful applicants are to comply with the training regulations of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants. Moreover, the duties and responsibilities of the CA trainees are as follows:
- For the whole duration of the training period (articles), participants will be switching into various departments within the bank
- Ensure deliverable are aligned within sound TATs to role specifications as well as rotations while adding value by looking for opportunities that will enhance business systems and processes
- Proactively participate in programme committee and structures such as the recruitment committee, social committee and marketing committee
- Help cultivate a work culture that helps facilitate the achievement of transformation goals by getting involved in culture building activities including staff surveys.
- Take the initiative in managing own learning and development in accordance with SAICA’s prescribed professional and technical requirements
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic requirements in order to apply:
- NQF Level – holds an advanced diploma or National 1st degree
- Preferably with a BComm degree in Accounting or any undergraduate accounting degree accredited by SAICA
- Postgraduate qualification that leads into SAICA’s Initial Test of Competence
- Have reached Stakeholder service deliverable excellence
- Able to accomplish various administrative tasks
- Data capturing
- Comparison and analysis of two or more sets of data
- Cost tracking against budget
- Manage and keep track of internal customer expectations
- Delivering results in a fast-paced work environment
- Working in a group to determine the solution to a problem
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements and would like to push through with the application, register an account on Nedbank’s recruitment portal to apply. Click the link below to get started
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For any other enquiries about the training programme, get in touch directly with the Nedbank Recruitment Team.
Tel: +27 860 555 566
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Nedbank Chartered Accountant Trainee Programme 2024 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme, internship, and learnership listings that are currently accepting applications.