The Nedbank Group is one of Africa’s largest financial services companies providing retail and wholesale banking, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions. These diversified services are delivered through its frontline clusters which includes Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, the Rest of Africa, Nedbank Wealth and Nedbank Retail and Business Banking.
In South Africa, Nedbank Group operates in six locations and employs close to 32,000 employees all across Africa. As the company expands further, it needs more people to meet the demand.
Nedbank Corporate Investment Banking Graduate Programme
The NCIB Graduate Programme is looking for candidates who will receive training on providing assistance in implementing the company’s Investment Banking principles. This is done by conducting research and support, and data analysis in accordance with the NCIB strategy.
The responsibilities and duties of the selected participants of the graduate programme includes, but are not limited to:
- Interact with external and internal clients to determine needs and create solutions
- Give feedback and prepare business presentations for stakeholders
- Collect and manage industry data through research
- Develop collaborative relationships that help reach work goals
- Create investment recommendations based on qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Support the company’s social initiatives to fulfill business strategies
- Analyze performance of investments/funds through regular performance appraisals
Requirements or Eligibility
To be considered for the graduate programme, candidates must have completed qualification or Honour’s Degree in the following areas of study:
- Econmics, Finance or Accounting
- Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science
- Water Studies or Hydrogeology
- IT or Computer Science
- Data Science or Data Analytics
- Information Systems
How to Apply
Qualified candidates will need to go Nedbank’s recruitment portal where they will set up an account in order to apply for the position. Prepare to submit soft copies of supporting documents such as:
- Updated CV
- Academic records
- Valid ID
Click the link below to access the recruitment page. Read a few more details about the NCIB Graduate Trainee Programme. Click the “Apply Now” button when ready.
Opening and Closing Date
The job opening was posted in 31 March 2019. No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Call the Nedbank Recruitment Team regarding any other questions about the graduate programme at +27 860 555 566,
Want to know more about Nedbank? Click the link below to access the company’s “About Us” page