The Nedbank Group, one of the country’s leading financial services companies, is calling on suitable individuals interested in joining its Group Risk Graduate Trainee programme 2022 intake. Make sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements if you’re intending on applying.
Nedbank is part of the Nedbank Group, which is one of Africa’s largest financial services companies providing retail and wholesale banking, insurance as well as wealth and asset management solutions.
These diverse services are delivered through its front line clusters which include Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, the Rest of Africa, Nedbank Wealth and Nedbank Retail and Business Banking.
In South Africa, Nedbank Group operates in six locations and employs close to 32,000 employees all across Africa. As the company expands further, it needs more people to meet the demand.
Nedbank Group Risk Graduate Trainee 2022
The primary purpose of the role is to provide advice, expertise, assistance, general support, and consultancy service as needed by the Nedbank Cluster for forensics, policy, process, governance, and procedural matters for compliance issues and risk-related matters.
Duties and responsibilities
- Determine and resolve issues by providing risk advice
- Identify opportunities to enhance processes, systems, and models by establishing effective means to operate and adding value to the company
- Optimize the Nedbank Cluster’s risk management performance by supporting businesses identify, recommend, and implement risk management strategies
- Support and enable governance committees and businesses to reach risk objectives
- Generate and present risk reports
- Establish and sustain business relations to satisfy external and internal stakeholders
- Actively participate in corporate responsibility initiatives
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to at least meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency/skills requirements to apply:
- Possesses a bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:
- BSc/BEng in Electronic Engineering
- BComm Law, Economics, Risk Management, BA Law/LLB
- BSc in Maths, Physical or Natural Science, Statistics
- Bachelor in Accounting Sciences
- BComm in Financial Management, Quantitative Studies
- BCom/Hons Forensic Accounting
- BSc in Computer Science
- Must be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Business principles
- Industry trends
- Business writing
- Governance, risk and controls
- Data Analysis
- Relevant systems and software
- Relevant regulations
- MS Office tools
- Programme management principles
How do I Apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile first to be able to apply for this internship role. Click the link below to get started.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 June 2022.
For any other enquiries about the training programme, get in touch directly with the Nedbank Recruitment Team at +27 860 555 566.
Click the link for a PDF copy of the Nedbank Group Risk Graduate Trainee 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.