The Nedbank Group, one of the country’s leading financial services companies, is calling on qualified graduates to apply for its IT Graduate Programme intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg offices. Make sure to read through the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties of the role before applying.
Nedbank is part of the Nedbank Group, which is one of Africa’s largest financial services companies providing retail and wholesale banking, insurance as well as wealth and asset management solutions.
These diverse services are delivered through its front-line clusters which include Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, the Rest of Africa, Nedbank Wealth and Nedbank Retail and Business Banking.
In South Africa, Nedbank Group operates in six locations and employs close to 32,000 employees all across Africa. As the company expands further, it needs more people to meet the demand.
Nedbank SA IT Graduate Programme 2023
Nedbank SA’s latest IT Graduate Programme offering aims to develop successful candidates with the essential skills and substantial experience in order to be proactive contributors to effective functioning of their designated division/cluster.
Through this graduate programme, successful candidates are expected to gain skills that will enable them to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure standards and due dates of deliverables are met met at all times
- Ensure compliance to productivity and quality
- Contribute to the achievement of the organization’s transformational goals through participation in various Nedbank Culture building projects
- Meet stakeholder needs by working closely with mentors and senior staff
- Develop strong internal relations to facilitate smooth work flows
- Deliver high quality work and perform assigned tasks within agreed time frames
- Keep updated with trends and developments impacting field of expertise by determining training needs and career progression opportunities
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the following minimum requirements are eligible to apply for the graduate programme:
- Preferably with a relevant diploma or degree
- Holds an NQF Level Advanced Diploma or National 1st degree
- 0 to 3 months work experience
- Good business writing and data analysis skills
- Knowledgeable with MS Office productivity tools
- Flexible with good collaboration and customer service skills
- Values continuous learning, high work standards, and innovation
How do I Apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile first to be able to apply for this internship role. Click the link below to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For any other enquiries about the training programme, get in touch directly with the Nedbank Recruitment Team at +27 860 555 566.
Click the link for a PDF copy of the Nedbank SA IT Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.