The Nedbank Group, one of the country’s leading financial services companies, is calling on qualified graduates who would like to send in their application and apply for the company’s IT Graduate for the 2020 financial year.
Nedbank is part of the Nedbank Group, which is one of Africa’s largest financial services companies providing retail and wholesale banking, insurance as well as wealth and asset management solutions.
These diverse services are delivered through its front line clusters which include Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking, the Rest of Africa, Nedbank Wealth and Nedbank Retail and Business Banking.
In South Africa, Nedbank Group operates in six locations and employs close to 32,000 employees all across Africa. As the company expands further, it needs more people to meet the demand.
Nedbank SA IT Graduate Programme
Nedbank SA’s latest IT Graduate Programme offering aims to develop successful candidates with the essential skills to generate and maintain documentation of various procedures, standards and processes that enable products as well as its applications within Nedbank.
Through this graduate porgramme, the successful candidates are expected to gain skills that will enable them to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Installation, customization and implementation of the IdentityIQ solution
- Configure code in order to support all IdentityIQ components e.g. workflows, system configuration and adapters
- Document all procedures, standards and processes that enable IdentityIQ systems are accurately communicated and maintained
- Keep up to date regarding product changes
- Function as a skills mentors/subject matter expert on specific products
Who should apply?
Only applicants who meet the following minimum requirements are eligible to apply for the graduate programme:
- Holds a Grade 12, Matric or National Certificate
- Holds an Advanced Diploma or National 1st degree
- Highly adaptable and thrives in collaborative work
- Values innovation and continuous learning
- Has work standards
How do I apply?
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements and would like to proceed with the application will need to register an account on Nedbank’s recruitment portal. Click here to kick start the process.
The Job ID for this advert is 102687 – use it to easily pull up the advert after registering your account.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 12 March 2020. The link may no longer be available should the position is filled even before the set deadline.
For any other enquiries about the training programme, get in touch directly with the Nedbank Recruitment Team.
Tel: +27 860 555 566
Click the link to view the Nedbank SA IT Graduate Programme 2020 advert.