Applications are now open for the Nestlé Engineering Graduate Trainee 2023 intake in Bryanston, Johannesburg. If you’re interested, be sure to check the minimum qualification requirements of the role before applying.
Founded in 1866, Nestlé Engineering Graduate Trainee 2032 is one of the leading food and beverage makers in the world. Its global footprint spans 191 countries and carries over 2,000 brands. The company’s founder was Henry Nestlé, a Swiss pharmacist who started the company by making infant cereal.
Nestlé South Africa has a number of community outreach initiatives – one of which is its various internship programme offerings.
Nestlé Engineering Graduate Trainee 2023
The Nestlé Engineering Graduate Trainee intake for 2023 aims to provide successful candidates the opportunity to gain a comprehensive understanding of the business through an extensive internship that runs for a period of 12 months.
Who should apply?
Applicants who satisfy the following minimum requirements are more
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Achieved a GPA of at least 65% in their academic result
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
- Good analytical and reasoning skills
- Proactive, service-oriented, resilient, and results-focused
- An effective team player with presentation skills
- Strong sense of empathy – understands the needs, drivers, and goals of others
- Willing to relocate
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment page. Click the link below get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as this posting.
If you wish to get in touch with Nestlé SA, click here to access their ‘Contact Us’ page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the programme is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.