Nestlé SA is calling on qualified individuals who are interested in submitting their application to join the company’s Supply Chain Internship Programme for 2021.
Founded in 1866, Nestlé is one of the leading food and beverage makers in the world. Its global footprint spans 191 countries and carries over 2,000 brands. The company’s founder was Henry Nestlé, a Swiss pharmacist who started the company by making an infant cereal. Nestlé South has a number of community outreach initiatives – one of which is its various internship programme offerings.
Nestlé Supply Chain Internship
This Supply Chain Internship Programme is part of the Nestlé Internship Development Programme which seeks to introduce the company’s working world as well as to create a strong foundation for its employees.
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for this internship programme, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be able to successfully complete the gamification application game
- Completed a relevant Bachelor’s degree, BTech or National diploma with a 65% academic average
- Applicant must have no more than 2 years of work experience
- Possesses a strong desire to build a great foundation for future career success
How do I apply?
If you meet the eligibility requirements, you’ll need to register your profile on Nestlé’s recruitment platform. Click here to get started with the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
If you wish to get in touch with Nestlé SA, click here to access their “Contact Us” page.
Click the link to view the Nestlé South Africa Supply Chain Internship 2021.
- How long will it take to complete the internship programme?
The Nestlé South Africa Supply Chain Internship will run for a period of 12 months.
- Where will the internship take place?
Successful candidates will fulfill the internship contract at Nestlé SA’s Mosselbay facilities in Western Cape.