Nielsen SA is calling on talented individuals who are interested in submitting an application and join its upcoming Advanced Analytics Internship programme for the 2020 financial year. Further details about the internship opportunity as well as the company, are available below.
Established in 1923, Nielsen Holdings Plc is one of the leading data and measurement companies in the world. The firm employs close to 44,000 staff working in more than 100 countries and with total revenue of $6.2 billion in 2016. The American Marketing Association ranked Nielsen in the number one spot of the best 50 market research firms list in the United States.
Nielsen SA Advanced Analytics Internship Programme
The successful candidate will be joining Nielsen SA’s Advanced Analytics Consulting team which is a group of dedicated analytics experts who work hard to deliver outstanding service to clients.
As a team member, the successful intern will be able to put to use their analytical problem-solving, relationship-building and communication skills in order to provide high-quality work to company clients. Moreover, the Advanced Analytics interns will be responsible for carrying out the following tasks:
- Work with internal business clients including Finance, GTOP, Data Science and HR in welcoming change
- Provide client reporting and presentations
- Get a good grasp of Nielsen’s End2End processes for RMS Analytics and offer basic explanations on the use of Nielsen DataQuick data retrievals and top-quality reporting regarding various client services
- Gain internal expertise on RMS Analytics products
- Participate in team meetings as well as cross-departmental initiatives
- Develop a deep understanding of various departments and further the values and culture of the company
- Run visualization of insights and high-level data analysis
- Brief operations on upcoming projects
- Identify and analyze data queries and work with Operations for resolution
- Keep up-to-date with media and marketing research/information news
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet these minimum requirements to be eligible for consideration into the programme:
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Management, Communication, Psychology, Math, Economics, Business Management.
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Google Drive apps
- Good familiarity with social media platforms
- A creative thinker with good emotional intelligence
- Consistently reliable, proactive and flexible
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to push through with the recruitment process will need to create a profile on the company’s recruitment page. Click here to start the process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
However, the application URL may not work if the internship position is no longer available.
For enquiries click the link to access the company’s “Contact Us” page.
Click the link to view the Nielsen SA Advanced Analytics Internship Programme 2020 advert.