Nielsen SA is currently searching for suitable candidates for its Global Client Delivery Graduate Programme for 2019. If you are interested in building a career or have some experience in the market research industry, this is for you.
Established in 1923, Nielsen Holdings Plc is one of the leading data and measurement companies in the world. The firm employs close to 44,000 staff working in more than 100 countries and with a total revenue of $6.2 billion in 2016. The American Marketing Association ranked Nielsen in the number one spot of the best 50 market research firms list in the United States.
Nielsen SA Global Client Delivery Graduate Programme 2019
The successful candidates will be joining Nielsen SA’s Global Client Delivery Team operating in the company’s Johannesburg offices. The Global Client Delivery team is in charge of serving clients using new and updated tools that help get the job done.
As part of the GDC Team, the successful applicant will play a critical role in building and maintaining client relations. The duties and responsibilities of the successful applicant will include the following:
- Develop a full understanding of Neilsen SA’s End2End methodologies and processes
- Summarize data in charts, graphs and tables
- Generate new cyclical reports and add information as needed by clients
- Draft presentations and reports using simple data interpretation
- Check data for inconsistencies and errors then send to appropriate team for resolution
- Utilize internal data sources and tools
- Follows the Center of Excellence methods of the working process
Nielsen SA’s Global Client Delivery Graduate Programme is a sure way for high performing new graduates to get long term employment with a global firm like Nielsen.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for the graduate programme, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be a graduate of a relevant university degree
- Knowledgeable in Business English (written and verbal)
- Must have exceptional numerical skills and a strong analytical mind
- Zero to two years of working experience
- Solid visualization and communication skills with a keen interest in storytelling techniques or analytics
- Able to deliver the best results in a digital workplace
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment and connect and collaborate with a team
- Able to work cooperatively within a team environment
- Knows how to work with MS PowerPoint, Excel, Google Sheets and Slides
- Must have effective interpersonal and organizational skills
- Possesses a keen attention to detail
- Highly adaptable and agile dealing with situations
- Action orientated
View the Nielsen Graduate Programme advert by clicking the link.
How to Apply
Applicants who meet the basic qualifications and are interested in joining the graduate programme will need to create an account in order to apply.
Click the link below to get started:
Opening and Closing Dates
No deadline for submission of application has been set as of this writing.
Know more about the company by clicking the link below: