Applications are now open for the Nokia SA Business Consulting Internship 2023 intake in Centurion, Gauteng province. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you wish to apply.
Established in 1865 as a pulp mill, Nokia had always been knGautengown as a rubber and cables manufacturer until the 1990s when it shifted it focus on large-scale telco infrastructure, tech development and licensing. The company had since made important contributions to the mobile phone industry, particularly in developing 3G, GSM, and LTE technology. From 1998 to the latter part of the 2000s, Nokia was the worldwide leader in mobile phones and smartphones, but soon saw a huge drop in sales after a series of poor business decisions.
After Microsoft purchased its mobile phone division in 2014, Nokia focused on its telco infrastructure business and IoT technologies. It also ventured in digital health and virtual reality. In 2016, Nokia went back to the mobile phone and smartphone industry and has grown into a leading patent licensor for the majority of big mobile phone vendors. In 2018, Nokia became one of the largest network equipment provider in the world.
Nokia SA Business Consulting Internship 2023
As part of the Nokia SA Business Consulting Internship 2023 intake, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing the following duties and responsibilities inherent to the role:
- Researching and developing best practices in cloud computing, specifically in the areas of roles, processes, metrics, and tools/platforms
- Analyzing, designing, and improving operational processes in partnership with a senior team member
- Researching and assessing the potential for new services development in partnership with a senior team member
- Create presentations, reports, and white papers
- Develop visualization and dashboard tools including PowerBI and Excel-based models
- Adhere to all of the company’s information security policies including ISMS
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Business Management
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, Computer Systems Engineering, or any relevant field
- Excellent problem-solving and research skills
- Proactive, self-motivated, and a strong team player
- Experience in telco and cloud computing is an advantage
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click/tap on the link to get started:
Job ID: 230000053Q
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Click/tap the link if you wish to know more about Nokia as a company to work at.
If the Nokia SA Business Consulting Internship 2023 opportunity is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships that are open for application.