Applications are now open for the Novartis Business Admin Learnership 2024 intake in Gauteng. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before applying.
Established in 1996 with the merger of Sandoz and Ciba-Geigy, Novartis AG is a Swedish-based, multinational pharmaceutical corporation, and one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the world. In 2022, Novartis ranked as the fourth largest in world in terms of revenue.
Novartis Business Admin Learnership 2024
As part of the Novartis Business Admin Learnership, the successful candidate is expected to acquire substantial exposure to the company’s medical business while completing the requirement to gain a learnership qualification. During the learnership, the successful candidate will assist various teams with daily activities with the aim of gaining insight and exposure to various functions within the Medical Department.
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet the following minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences, such as Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, or Occupational Therapy
- MSc preferred
- Must have no prior work experience
- Possesses strong scientific expertise, great attention to detail, and excellent analytical skills
- Able to effectively multi-task and adapt in a team environment as part of a multinational brand and its constantly-evolving environment
- Preferably knowledgeable with all areas of drug development
- Preferably with an understanding of internal/external ethical guidelines observed in the pharmaceutical industry
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
- High-level personal integrity and customer focus
- Strong project management skills and drive to roll out scientific activities
How do I apply?
To apply for this role, candidates will need to meet the following minimum eligibility criteria. Clip/tap the link blow to get started:
Be sure to have a copy of your academic transcript and a letter of motivation handy during the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
If you wish to know more about Novartis South Africa, click/tap here.