Novo Nordisk, a global healthcare provider headquartered in Denmark, is inviting suitable graduates to submit their applications for its Legal and Compliance Internship offering for 2022. You can check your eligibility by going over the basic requirements and role description below.
About Novo Nordisk
As a multinational healthcare company, Novo Nordisk has over 95 years of expertise and innovation in the field of diabetes treatment. This extensive experience has also empowered the Company in its fight to defeat obesity, growth disorders, hemophilia, obesity, and a range of other chronic diseases.
Currently, Novo Nordisk operates in over 80 countries and is backed by more than a 45,000-strong workforce, with its products present in over 169 countries.
Novo Nordisk Legal and Compliance Internship 2022
The Legal and Compliance Intern will be primarily responsible for ensuring the implementation of strategic plans created by the Director that usher in short to long-term expansion and growth of the company.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure compliance within the Company as well as other parties to its business ethics and Company principles
- Provide assistance to the Legal and Compliance officer
- Support all department activities that ensure adherence to the Organization’s procedures and policies
- Perform follow up procedures and policies that ensure adherence and guidance
- Carry out administrative tasks
- Support the confidentiality and integrity of the Legal and Compliance department
- Support NNSA initiatives that seek overall BSC results
- Provide reports on issues connected to business and legal ethics compliance e.g. donations, grants, sponsorship and donations, draft and review letters, conduct compliance risk assessments, etc
- Render assistance with compliance/business ethics project roll-outs and reporting
- Make sure local processes support satisfactory compliance risk/business ethics mitigation and reporting
- Conduct actions within ethical standards, local policies, quality requirements, and the Novo Nordisk Way
- Participate in drafting resolutions, managing minute books and resolutions register, and attendance register
- See to it that compliance/business ethics adherence conforms with and supports the Company’s processes, procedures, and strategies
- Utilize computerized support cases and automation systems
- Make certain soft and hard copies of legal and compliance agreements are accurately archived and maintained
- Perform administrative tasks as well as diary/office management
Who should apply?
Applicants need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to qualify:
- Holds a law degree or compliance qualification
- Exceptional skills in both written and spoken English
- Relevant background in business is an advantage
- Knows how to work with computers, particularly with MS tools such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Must be able to demonstrate expertise in organizational laws,
- Proactive and an agile learner
- Good team player and excellent interpersonal skills
- Displays sound judgement and good problem-solving
- Thrives under pressure and able to carry out timely execution of instructions
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants are to register their profile on Novo Nordisk’s recruitment page. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 26 January 2022.
Should you wish to contact Novo Nordisk SA, you can reach them at +27 (11) 202-0500.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Novo Nordisk Legal and Compliance Internship 2022 advert.