Novus Holdings Ltd. has recently announced the opening of its Human Resource Internship Programme for 2019. The company provides printing and manufacturing services in South Africa and the rest of the world. It offers heatset, gravure, sheet-fed, coldset and digital printing services. Moreover, Novus Holdings prints magazines, newspapers, inserts, annual reports, examination materials, commercial works as well as security related printing products.
Novus Holdings HR Internship Programme 2019
Novus Holdings is looking to train and hire the right HR graduate through its HR Internship Programme. The selected intern will be working at ITB Plastics operating in Isithebe, KwaZulu-Natal, reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager.
Key duties of the HR intern includes the following:
- Provide assistance in general HR tasks
- Provide assistance with updating and filing documents and files
- Provide assistance to HR staff when needed
- Help in coordinating training programmes and other HR functions
- Provide translation assistance of documents and hearings (English to IsiZulu)
Successful completion of the programme, as well as achieving performance targets may entitle the intern to full time employment within the company.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify for the internship, applicants must possess these minimum requirements:
- Obtained a 3-year Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management from a reputable South African institution
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Knowledgeable in labor laws e.g. EE Act, LRA and BCEA
- Knowledgeable in time and attendance tracking systems is a plus
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good grasp of English and Zulu languages and able to translate documents
- Good eye for details
- Able to commit to deadlines
- Willing and able to learn, grow and develop in the HR field
How to Apply
Qualified candidates will need to create an account via the company’s website or sign in using their LinkedIn account and apply online:
Telephone: +27 21 550 2500