Nutreco South Africa is calling on suitable candidates to send in their application to qualify for its Technical Internship Programme for the 2020 financial year.
Founded in 1994 in the Netherlands, Nutreco is one of the leading producers of processed food, animal nutrition and fish feed with over 100 production plants and eight research facilities operating in over 30 countries. Two of its global brands, Skretting (fish feed) and Trouw (animal nutrition) are distributed in over 90 countries.
Nutreco SA Technical Internship Programme
Nutreco SA’s Technical Internship Programme runs for a duration of 12 months and will provide the incumbent an opportunity to gain experience working at Trouw Nutrition and gain skills essential to the growing agricultural industry.
The successful candidate will develop skills in the following areas:
- Nutrition (e.g. feed formulation, premix formulation, product knowledge
- On-farm support
- Customer service and sales
- Operations (logistics, production, planning)
- Quality aspects such as analysis interpretation for feed and raw materials
Who should apply?
The minimum requirements applicants must possess are as follows:
- Holds a degree in Animal Nutrition or any relevant qualification
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid planning and administration skills
- A good team player
- Has a keen eye for details
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the basic eligibility requirements will need to apply on the company’s recruitment portal. Click here to start the application process.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further enquiries about the internship, get in touch with Nutreco Africa’s HR Department at email@example.com.
- Where will the internship be held?
The successful intern will be working full time in Trouw Nutrition in Johannesburg.
- When will the internship start?
The internship will commence in December 2019
- Is there a possibility of full time employment at the end of the one year internship?
Permanent employment with the company at the end of the internship will be based on current workforce requirements and the incumbent’s performance at the end of the internship
Click here to view the Nutreco SA Technical Internship Programme 3029