The NWK Learnership 2023: Generic Management programme is inviting qualified graduates to apply for its Lichtenburg offices in the North West province. Make sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
About NWK Limited
Located in South Africa’s North Western Province, NWK Limited is a leading enterprise in the agriculture value chain and within the grain and food production industry. As a leader in agriculture and innovation, with over 100 years of experience, the company is committed to meeting stakeholders’ demands and fostering a culture of food security and sustainability.
The primary objective of this company is to promote the retail trade of agricultural products, services, and aids as well as to engage in associated activities.
NWK Learnership 2023: Generic Management
NWK Limited is currently providing a 1-year learnership programme in Generic Management that will include both practical as well as theoretical training. This program is designed for enhancing the skills of learners who are aspiring to become team leaders, line managers, or supervisors in a corporate environment.
The NWK Learnership 2023: Generic Management includes theoretical learning integrated in the following modules:
- Human Resources
- Finance and Business Numeracy
- Business Literacy and Customer Relations
- General Management
Who should apply?
Candidates must be able to meet the following minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements to apply for the role:
- Completed Grade 12/matric
- Currently unemployed
- Applicants who have taken their Computer Application Technology subject on the secondary education level
- Students with a graduate degree will be considered
- Application is encouraged from candidates with disabilities
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer-oriented, responsible, and reliable
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on NWK’s online recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
Applications submitted through any other method will not be considered for the programme.
Your application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of your identification document (certified copy only)
- A certified copy of your Matriculation certificate
- Your Curriculum Vitae (updated and full)
- Proof of disability, only for applicable candidates
- In the selection process, candidates will need to undergo a variety of assessments.
- Interviews will be held with the candidates shortlisted for the position.
- Applicants who do not hear from NWK Limited within 14 days of the application deadline should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- In accordance with the Employment Equity Act, applicants from designated groups will be given preference.
- NWK will have the right to decide whether to make an appointment or not.
The last date for submitting the application is 11 March 2023.
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
NWK can be contacted directly for any questions about this learnership program:
Contact person: Willem Odendaal
Tel no.: 018 633 1039
If this learnership has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other learnerships open for application.