About NWK Limited
Located in South Africa’s North Western Province, NWK Limited is a leading enterprise in the agriculture value chain and within the grain and food production industry. As a leader in agriculture and innovation, with over 100 years of experience, the company is committed to meeting stakeholders’ demands and fostering a culture of food security and sustainability.
The primary objective of this company is to promote the retail trade of agricultural products, services, and aids as well as to engage in associated activities.
NWK Limited (Business Administration) Learnership
NWK Limited is currently providing a learnership programme in Business Administration for individuals interested in gaining work experience. The programme will consist of both practical and theoretical training sections that will take place over the course of 1 year.
A level 4 NQF qualification in Business Administration is available to learners who are already working in these fields or who are planning to work in them (e.g. administrators, administrative assistants, secretaries, or clerks).
There are a number of different modules incorporated into the Business Administration Learnership. These are: principles of administration, Organizational ethics; business communication, workplace performance, organizational development, and service provider management.
Who should apply?
Please ensure that you meet all of the minimum requirements for the NWK Limited (Business Administration) Learnership programme before applying. Your application will be disqualified if you do not meet all of these requirements:
Following are the eligibility criteria for the NWK Limited Business Administration learnership programme:
- Matriculation/Grade 12 must have been completed
- You must be unemployed at the time of application
- Those who have studied and qualified the Computer Applications Technology (CAT) in high school will be given preference
- Students with a graduate degree will be considered
- Application is encouraged from candidates with disabilities
Duration of the programme:
- One year’s training (includes theoretical and practical training)
How do I apply?
For candidates who are interested in applying for the NWK Limited (Business Administration) Learnership programme 2022, they must submit their applications online. Online applications must be submitted only through NWK’s website. For more information, you can check here.
Note: Any application submitted by any method other than those listed above will not be considered for the program.
Here are the documents you need to submit with your application:
- A certified copy of your identification document
- Your Matriculation certificate (certified copy)
- A full and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Candidates with a disability must provide proof
The following points should be noted:
- Candidates will be required to complete a variety of assessments during the selection process.
- There will be an interview with the candidates selected for the position.
- In the event that applicants do not hear back from NWK within 14 days of the application closing date, then they should assume that they have been unsuccessful.
- Employees who belong to designated groups are given preference under the Employment Equity Act.
- Whether an appointment is to be made or not will be determined by NWK.
The deadline for submitting applications is 11 March 2022. The NWK will not consider any applications submitted after the deadline or incomplete applications. Therefore, submit your applications soon to be considered for the programme.
For any questions about the NWK Limited (Business Administration) learnership program, NWK can be contacted directly:
Contact person’s name: Willem Odendaal
Tel: 018 633 1039
If this learnership has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other learnerships open for application.