About NWK Limited
A leading agricultural enterprise in South Africa’s grain and food value chain, NWK Limited, is located in the North West Province. With more than 100 years of experience in agriculture and innovation, the company has been committed to meeting the needs of stakeholders and contributing to food security since its inception.
The main goal of the group is to engage in the retail trade of agricultural and other related products, services and aids at retail level while also undertaking associated activities.
NWK Limited (Generic Management) Learnership 2022
NWK Limited is currently providing a 1-year learnership programme in General Management that will include both practical as well as theoretical training. This program is designed for enhancing the skills of learners who are aspiring to become team leaders, line managers, or supervisors in a corporate environment. Learners who wish to pursue careers in management can complete the Generic Management learnership programme, which offers a level 4 NQF qualification.
Among the modules covered by the Generic Management learnership program are business communications; mathematics in business; team building; leadership skills; and disaster risk management and problem-solving. Students will also be exposed to the retail distribution industry, which will prepare them for effective supervisory roles by providing them with the required skills.
Who should apply?
Before applying to this program, please ensure that you satisfy all of the following minimum entry requirements. Failure to do so will result in the disqualification of your application:
Eligibility criteria for Generic Management learnership programme are:
- Matriculation/Grade 12 must have been completed by the applicants
- Only candidates without current employment will be considered
- Applicants who are graduates of Computer Applications Technology (CAT) as a high school subject will be given preference
- Students with a graduate degree will be considered
- Application is encouraged from candidates with disabilities
Duration of the learnership programme:
- A year of training (both practical and theoretical training will be provided)
How do I apply?
Those who are interested in applying for the NWK Limited (Generic Management) Learnership programme 2022 must submit their applications online. Applicants must submit their applications online only through NWK’s website.
You can get more information here.
Applications submitted through any other method will not be considered for the programme.
Your application should be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of your identification document (certified copy only)
- A certified copy of your Matriculation certificate
- Your Curriculum Vitae (updated and full)
- Proof of disability, only for applicable candidates
It is important to note:
- In the selection process, candidates will need to undergo a variety of assessments.
- Interviews will be held with the candidates shortlisted for the position.
- Applicants who do not hear from NWK Limited within 14 days of the application deadline should assume that their application was unsuccessful.
- In accordance with the Employment Equity Act, applicants from designated groups will be given preference.
- NWK will have the right to decide whether to make an appointment or not.
The last date for submitting the application is 11 March 2022. Applications submitted after the deadline or incomplete applications will not be considered by the NWK and will be disqualified for the learnership programme.
NWK can be contacted directly for any questions about this learnership program:
Name of the Contact person: Willem Odendaal
Tel no.: 018 633 1039
If this learnership has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other learnerships open for application.