NWK is calling on suitable individuals keen on learning more about programming to apply for its Programmer Learnership intake for 2022. You may go over the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements further below if you’d like to know if this is a good fit.
About NWK Limited
A leading agricultural enterprise in South Africa’s grain and food value chain, NWK Limited, is located in the North West Province. With more than 100 years of experience in agriculture and innovation, the company has been committed to meeting the needs of stakeholders and contributing to food security since its inception.
The main goal of the group is to engage in the retail trade of agricultural and other related products, services and aids at retail level while also undertaking associated activities.
NWK SA Programmer Learnership 2022
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to get a good understanding of NWK’s operations through this on-the-job learnership role that will run for a duration of 12 months. In addition to learning more about programming, the successful candidate will responsible for performing the following tasks:
- Develop a graphical interface with the help of natural or PHP programmers for the organization’s operating system(system knowledge is not requirement)
- Create natural or PHP programmes based on NWK’s existing framework
- Run tests on developed systems
- Implement systems and train users accordingly
Who should apply?
You’re eligible to apply if you meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria as listed below:
- Completed Grade 12 or its equivalent
- Candidates with Accountancy, Computer Studies, and Maths will have a definite edge
- Highly motivated and passionate about achieving excellence
- Keen on learning
- High sense of responsibility; dependable
- Good problem-solving skills
- Mathematical proficiency
Note that shortlisted candidates will be subjected to write an NWK programming aptitude assessment.
How do I apply?
Applicants will need to register their profile on NWK’s online recruitment page to as the first step of the application process. Click the link below to get started:
NWK will be accepting applications until 15 July 2022.
For enquiries, get in touch directly with NWK by contacting:
Tel: +27 18 633 1039
Tel: +27 18 633 1363
Click the link for a PDF copy of the NWK SA Programmer Learnership 2022 advert page.