Old Mutual is inviting applications from suitable graduates for its TechTalent IT Graduate Programme intake for 2022. Be sure to review the minimum qualification requirements and job description of the role if you’re planning on submitting an application.
About Old Mutual
Founded in South Africa in 1845, Old Mutual is an investment, insurance, savings and banking company with offices operating all across the African continent and around the world. As a premium financial services group, Old Mutual Limited provides investment, life assurance, savings, personal insurance solutions, and banking and property solutions.
At present, Old Mutual has a workforce of 30,000 employees and operates across 14 countries. In 2017, the company served a customer base of over 12 million and with operational funds amounting to R1.2 trillion. It currently trades in the Zimbabwe, Namibia, London and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges.
Old Mutual SA TechTalent Graduate Programme 2022
In line with the company’s commitment to helping new graduates realize their potential and providing growth opportunities, Old Mutual invests in future leaders by offering various graduate programmes and internships through its Graduate Accelerated Programmes. One of such programmes is its TechTalent Graduate Programme where the successful candidate can look forward to:
- Engagement platforms and efficient tools to promote meaningful communication with management
- Take part in current industry events and conferences as needed
- Collaborate with strategic partners for developing opportunities or gaining further experience
- Access to industry experts for continuous mentorship and development opportunities
- An opportunity to impact nearby communities
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must possess the following minimum requirements to apply:
- Must be a South African citizen residing in Cape Town
- Attained a 65% GPA in their final year of qualification
- A graduate of, or currently in the final year of undergraduate or postgraduate university studies in the following fields of study:
- BSc, Bcom (Honours) in Information Systems
- BCom in Computer Science
- BCom in Finance or Business with technology modules
- National Diploma (3 years) or Advanced Diploma in Information Technology
- Preferably with skills in at least one of the following programming languages:
What is the selection process?
The selection of successful applicants will be based on Old Mutual’s current Employment Equity Plan.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the company’s recruitment page. Click the link below to access the appropriate page.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 September 2022.
For enquiries and technical issues experienced during the application process, send an email to iRecruitment@oldmutual.com.
Click here to access a PDF copy of the Old Mutual TechTalent Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
If this graduate programme/internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internship listings that are currently accepting applications.