Oliver Wyman, a management consulting company, is calling on suitable and hardworking graduates to submit their application and qualify for its upcoming Core Management Consulting Internship 2023 intake at its Johannesburg offices. If interested, take time to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role before applying.
About Oliver Wyman
Operating in more than 60 cities spread across 60 countries around the world, Oliver Wyman specializes in operations, risk management, strategy, and organization transformation. The company employs over 4,700 professionals who help clients in the areas of business optimization, risk and operations profile improvement, and organizational performance acceleration.
Oliver Wyman SA Core Management Consulting Internship 2023
As an intern at Oliver Wyman, the successful candidate will:
- Work closely with teams in resolving high-level business issues
- Conduct key research and analysis
- Provide assistance with complex, financial, quantitative, and strategic analyses of businesses and corporations
- Receive support in order to develop client management and leadership skills
- Acquire extensive exposure in consulting services within various industries including communications, aviation, automotive, retail, media, telecoms, public sector, and surface transportation to name a few
Who should apply?
Students in their final year of qualification and recent graduates of relevant studies are eligible to apply for the internship.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill out an online application form on the company’s careers page. Click the link below to access the page:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
If you wish to know more about the company, click or tap here.
Click or tap on the link to view a PDF file of the Oliver Wyman Core Management Consulting Internship 2023 advert page.
Do not post queries if this internship is no longer available.