Oracle, one of the largest tech companies in the world, is calling on promising graduates who are interested in sending their application and be considered for the company’s Deal Management Internship Programme for its 2020 intake in South Africa.
Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, the tech company specializes chiefly in the development and commercial distribution of database management software and technology, enterprise software products and cloud engineered systems. Oracle ranked as the third leading tech giant in terms of revenue next to Microsoft and Alphabet.
Deal Management Intern – Oracle SA Internship Programme
As a Deal Management Intern, the selected candidate will undergo training programmes designed to develop leadership and management skills, particularly in the areas of the contracting process strategic transactions and managing discussions between Sales and various Oracle stakeholders. Here are a few more tasks the Deal Management internship position encompasses:
- Facilitate discussions between stakeholders to resolve complex issues in contracting. This includes furnishing stakeholders with relevant documentation to ensure thorough understanding of the issue
- Work with and guide Deal Specialists when drafting deals
- Conduct final review of such contract documents to ensure all contract terms are approved by Oracle prior to releasing it to Sales
- Manage deals proactively and facilitate commitment and involvement
- Other relevant tasks as determined by management
Who should apply?
Oracle is calling on interested applicants who possess the following qualifications to join its Deal Management Internship Programme:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Legal, Business or any Legal related area of discipline
- A recent graduate
- English fluency a must
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must be energetic, driven, committed, proactive, confident and a self-starter
- Adept in MS Office applications
How do I apply?
If you have what it takes to join one of the biggest tech companies in the world, head on over to the recruitment portal. You’ll be required to create an account to able to apply for the Deal Management Internship Programme.
Click here to get started.
Want to know more about Oracle? Click on the link to find learn more:
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of Oracle South Africa: Deal Management Internship 2020 advert.