Tech giant Oracle is calling on South African candidates who are interested in applying for its Autonomous Database Sales Internship Programme for 2020.
Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, the tech company specializes chiefly in the development and commercial distribution of database management software and technology, enterprise software products and cloud engineered systems.
As one of the leading software companies in the world in terms of revenue and capitalization, Oracle also develops and builds database development tools and mid-tier software systems, Human Capital Management software, CRM software and supply chain management tools.
Oracle SA Autonomous Database Sales Internship
Oracle aims to produce talented interns by helping them reach full potential and providing them with the needed skills to be successful. Interns take part in world-class training programmes and skills development initiatives. Moreover, the company promotes diversity in a dynamic work environment where co-workers learn from one another and create a positive influence on their communities through various programmes.
The incumbent’s duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Actively build solid product knowledge in the assigned Oracle Cloud range e.g. DBaaS and PaaS particularly with Oracle Autonomous offerings
- Shadow team members and assigned groups to increase knowledge and experience
- Establish awareness of relevant competitive products available in the market
- Participate in sales meetings and in the sales cycle to be able to address business needs and leverage Oracle’s Autonomous portfolio
- Build knowledge on how to sell Oracle’s Autonomous products features compared to its competitors
Who should apply?
- Holds an MBA or a Bachelor’s degree, preferably within the field of Information Technology
- Demonstrated skill in written and verbal communication
- Highly energetic, enthusiastic, confident, committed, driven and goal-oriented
- Must have solid persuasion and negotiation skills and comprehensive business acumen
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum internship qualifications and would like to pursue the position, register an account on Oracle’s recruitment portal and apply. Click here to get started.
Need help with your application process? Send them an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view the Oracle SA Autonomous Database Sales Internship Programme advert.