Oracle, one of the largest tech companies in the world, is calling on promising graduates who are interested in sending their applications and being considered for the company’s Tech Sales Internship Programme for its 2022 intake in South Africa. If you’re looking to apply, be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria as well as the responsibilities of the role to see if it’s a good match for you.
Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, the tech company specializes chiefly in the development and commercial distribution of database management software and technology, enterprise software products and cloud engineered systems. Oracle ranks as the third leading tech giant in terms of revenue next to Microsoft and Alphabet.
Oracle SA Tech Sales Internship 2022
As part of Oracle South Africa’s Tech Sales Internship, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to enhance their skills and establish a solid professional foundation in a friendly and flexible work environment. The duties and responsibilities of the Tech Sales Intern include, but are not limited to:
- Develop comprehensive product knowledge in any specified Oracle Cloud or On Premise product
- Increase knowledge and experience by shadowing team members and specific groups
- Build awareness on relevant competing products
- Learn how to develop an accurate understanding of customers’ needs and pains to be able to provide the right solutions or products offered by Oracle
- Learn how to be effective in delivering product presentations and demos
- Become adept in articulating the strength of Oracle’s products in comparison to its competitors
Who should apply?
Applicants must comply with these minimum eligibility criteria to qualify for consideration:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in the following areas:
- Informatics/Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- BSc in Information Systems
- A recent graduate within the last 3 years with a First Class or Second Class upper pass
- A South African national
- Must be passionate about the latest IT trends and developments in cloud computing
- Able to communicate effectively whether written or verbally
- An efficient problem solver with solid problem-solving and presentation skills
- Able to speak, read, and write in English.
All candidates will undergo and must successfully complete a per-employment assessment which includes:
- Employment verification
- Identity verification
- Professional references
- Educational background identification
- Professional qualification and membership check (if applicable)
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on Oracle’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started:
Job code: 220001M3
Within the application process, you’ll be prompted to upload the following documents:
- South African ID
- Qualification certificates
No official deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
If you need to get in touch with Oracle South Africa, call +27 11 319 4022.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Oracle SA Tech Sales Internship 2022 advert page.