The Oxford University Press in South Africa is calling on interested and suitable graduates to submit their applications for its Finance Internship 2023 intake. If you’re looking to apply, be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to see if it’s a good fit.
About Oxford University Press Southern Africa
Oxford University Press is an educational publisher with 100 years of expertise in publishing for South African schools and tertiary education institutions. It is the leading dictionary and literacy publisher in the country, producing a wide assortment of standard curriculum-compliant educational materials for classroom and home use.
Oxford University Press Finance Internship 2023
Based at the Oxford University Press’ offices in Goodwood, Cape Town, the Finance Internship role is responsible for carrying out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a strong knowledge of how the Africa Finance division operate, including its individual components
- Acquire an operational knowledge of SAP
- Develop a solid proficiency in Microsoft Office productivity tools
- Present topics to different audiences within the Finance department and other areas of the business
- Gain exposure from various departments e.g. Treasury, Accounts Payable/Receivables, Taxation, Royalties, R2R, and Commercial
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a BCom diploma or degree in Finance
- Knowledgeable with computers and MS Office productivity tools
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Able to multitask and produce results in an high pressure work environment
- A good team player
- A South African citizen
- Has access to a reliable transport
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out an online application form on the Company’s jobs application portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Oxford University Press Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd
N1 City, Goodwood
Cape Town, 7460
Tel. no: +27 21 596 2300
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Oxford University Press SA Finance Internship 2023 advert page.