Pam Golding Properties is calling on motivated, top-caliber individuals to submit their application and qualify for its Agent Internship programme for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to check the minimum qualification criteria, skills requirements, and scope of the role before applying.
About Pam Golding Properties
Established in South Africa in 1976 out of a need for a professional and discreet agency within the country, Pam Golding Properties operates with a network of more than 300 offices in Africa. It also has offices in Germany, Seychelles, Mauritius, and the UK. Furthermore, the Group is part of a strategic alliance with Savills plc. one of the largest property groups in the world.
Pam Golding Properties Agent Internship 2022
The role is a permanent position based in the Company’s Kraanifontein offices in Cape Town. As part of the Operations-Sales and Rentals department, the successful candidate will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Guiding sellers and buyers through the property marketing and purchasing process by providing them appropriate pricing under the best terms
- Identifying clients’ needs/financial capacities to be able to recommend the most suitable solutions available
- Conducting conventional negotiation processes i.e. discussing market conditions, legal requirements, mortgages, prices, etc to ensure fair and honest transactions
- Use comparative market analysis more accurate property valuation
- Present and market real estate property to potential buyers, including preparing requisite paperwork e.g. listings, mandates, contracts, etc
- Maintain and keep available property listing up to date
- Establish networks and cooperation with attorneys and mortgage lenders
- Promote properties through open houses, advertisements, and listing services
- Gain comprehensive real estate knowledge and best practices
Who should apply?
To get considered for the role, you need to meet the following minimum eligibility and skills requirements:
- Completed matric
- Strong negotiation and selling skills
- Possesses charisma, ambition, and the drive to succeed
- Solid communication skills and able to cultivate healthy relations with colleagues and clients
- Effective organization skills
- Responsible and amenable to do field work
- General understanding of and keen interest in the local real estate market and process of buying
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click the link below to start the application process:
Ref. no: PGP220420-1
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 June 2022.
For more information, contact Pam Golding Properties directly at +27 (0) 21 710 1700.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Pam Golding Properties Agent Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.