Pam Golding Properties is calling on motivated, top-caliber individuals to submit their applications and qualify for its Real Estate Internship programme for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to check the minimum qualification criteria, skills requirements, and scope of the role before applying.
About Pam Golding Properties
Established in South Africa in 1976 out of a need for a professional and discreet agency within the country, Pam Golding Properties operates with a network of more than 300 offices in Africa. It also has offices in Germany, Seychelles, Mauritius, and the UK. Furthermore, the Group is part of a strategic alliance with Savills plc. one of the largest property groups in the world.
Pam Golding Properties Real Estate Internship 2022
The primary purpose of the internship role is to function as a representative of the company in all areas of selling and successfully marketing property. In addition, the successful candidate is expected to deliver excellent customer service and comply with all the requirements of the role.
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Gather property information and arrange for photos to be taken
- Communicate with sellers in person regarding their property
- Conduct property valuation
- Facilitate and participate in show days
- Perform property valuation
- Represent sellers and buyers in property negotiations
- Close sales and communicate with all parties involved
- Keep updated in local property market trends
This internship role is based in Pam Golding’s Northern Suburbs offices in Cape Town.
Who should apply?
Only candidates who meet the following minimum eligibility requirements may apply :
- Completed Grade 12
- Must have a good background in sales
- Eligible for a valid Fidelity certificate
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Has own reliable transport
- Owns a working laptop and mobile phone
- Knows how to deliver outstanding customer service
- Able to cope with setbacks and pressure
- Top notch skills in written and verbal communication
- Familiar with rules and regulations relevant to the real estate industry
- Computer literate
- Amenable to working weekends and overtime
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with real estate rules and regulations
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants are to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click the link below to start the application process:
Ref. no: PGP211020-2
The deadline for submission of applications is on 04 July 2022.
For more information, contact Pam Golding Properties directly at +27 (0) 21 710 1700.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Pam Golding Properties Real Estate Internship 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available.