Parexel, a US-based biopharmaceutical services provider, is calling on suitably qualified graduates to apply for its Medical Writer Trainee Programme for 2021. Take a minute to review the minimum eligibility requirements of the programme and find out if it’s a good fit.
With headquarters in Massachusetts and North Carolina, USA, Paraexel offers a wide range of pharmaceutical services such as clinical trials, consulting, regulatory, and marketing access. The company has close to 16,000 employees servicing clients in over 100 countries.
Parexel Medical Writer Trainee Programme 2021
As part of the Medical Writing Services Training Programme and under departmental supervision, the successful candidate will assist in preparing assigned clinical documents as required.
Who should apply?
These minimum eligibility requirements must be met in order to qualify for consideration into the programme:
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or other health-related sciences
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written
- Highly adaptable towards work and training
- Adept in multitasking diverse workloads with great attention to detail
- Values teamwork and willing to deliver results in a matrix management environment
- Capable of working with various Microsoft Office programmes
How do I apply?
If you’re eligible and would like to apply, register your profile on the company’s recruitment page by clicking the link below.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, get in touch with Parexel directly by filling out the contact form on their website.
- How long will it take to complete?
This trainee programme will run for a period of six (6) months.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be working out of Parexel’s Bloemfontein facility in the Free State.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Parexel SA Medical Writer Trainee Programme 2021 advert.