The PBT Group, a data specialist company, is in need of outstanding graduates who are interested in acquiring experiential work through the company’s Business Intelligence Graduate Programme intake for 2023. If you’re interested, be sure to view the minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements of the role before applying.
About the PBT Group
Having started out as a company offering information management services in 1998, the PBT Group now provides specialized consulting services to large international and local companies operating across Africa, Europe, Australia and the Middle East. As data specialists with a broad experience in data management, the services PBT currently offers encompass data analytics, application development, data platform, data visualization, strategic consulting and cloud solutions.
The PBT Business Intelligence Graduate Programme 2023
The PBT Business Intelligence Graduate Programme is a paid, 12-month internship/graduate programme. As a Business Intelligence intern, the successful candidate will be generally involved in the following activities:
- Information gathering essential information in the field of business
- Enhance data into reliable information and then turn it into knowledge
- Help businesses adapt and respond to change using the compiled knowledge
Who should apply?
Interested applicants must be able to satisfy the programme’s minimum requirements to qualify:
- Must be a BSc Computer Science or Information Systems degree holder
- Applicants in their final year of qualification may apply
- Obtained at least a 65% grade average. Applicant’s final grade will determine the consideration for admission into the internship programme
- Solid expertise in Systems Development Life Cycle
- Strong statistical and mathematical skills
- Strong grasp of database functionality
- Formidable analytical skills
- Excellent computer programming skills
- Able to plan, conduct research, provide data analysis and interpretation
- Strong leadership potential
- Good language and communication skills
- A South African citizen no more than 28 years old
- Must possess skills in the following areas: data engineering, development, SQL, database, iT
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum requirements may send their application together with the below documents via email to email@example.com
Prepare the following supporting documents for uploading:
- Updated and comprehensive CV
- Copy of South African ID
- Matric certification
- Transcript of academic performance (tertiary institution) if a graduate
Job ref. no: 3845801055
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
You may contact the PFT Group directly by calling:
Tel: +27 (0)21 551 0937 (Cape Town)
Tel: +27 (0)87 803 1220 (Stellenbosch)
Tel: +27 (0)11 656 3530 (Johannesburg)
Tel: +27 (0) 21 930 0010 (Plattekloof)
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the PBT Business Intelligence Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.