PepsiCo, one of the top employers in South Africa, is opening its applications to talented and promising individuals who wish to join its Commercial Sales & Marketing Graduate programme intake for 2023 at its Johannesburg and Cape Town location. If you’re interested, make sure to take a look at the minimum eligibility requirements and job description of the role before applying.
American multinational snack, beverage and food corporation, PepsiCo, has its headquarters in New York, USA. The company is also involved in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of grain-based beverages, snack foods and a lot of other consumer products.
PepsiCo was established in 1965 when the Pepsi-Cola Company merged with Frito-Lay, Inc. It has since expanded to a wider spectrum of food and beverage products. Tropicana Products and the Quaker Oats Company are two of the largest of such brands. PepsiCo products are present in over 200 countries and twenty-two of these PepsiCo brands pulled in retail sales amounting to more than $1 billion. In South Africa, PepsiCo currently operates three (3) sites that produce Simba and Lay’s chips.
Pepsico SA Commercial Sales & Marketing Graduate Programme 2023
As a member of PepsiCo’s Sales & Marketing division, the successful candidate will be part receive constant coaching and mentorhship throughout the 18-month graduate programme. In addition, the successful candidate will get hands-on with various opportunities and challenges that will enhance his/her analytical and technical acumen.
During the graduate programme, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to:
- Receive one-on-one mentorship from industry experts
- Improve skills by taking part in in-depth training and business leader forums
- Develop business expertise through the company’s partnership with Duke University
- Help shape trends and impact the future of the company and its brands
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- A recent graduate of, or pursuing final year of qualification in Economics, Marketing, Project Management, and Quantitative Methods and Statistics
- A relevant postgraduate qualification is a definite advantage
- Relevant operational back is an advantage
- Effective communication, negotiation, influencing, analytical, reporting, risk analysis skills
- Able to demonstrate a keen interest in learning, collaboration, and producing the best results
- An agile thinker with a forward-thinking mindset
- Available to start by February 2023
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will first need to register an account on PepsiCo’s online recruitment page to be able to submit their applications. Click the link below to get started:
Req. no: 163776
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
Send your enquiries by filling out PepsiCo’s online contact form.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Pepsico SA Commercial Sales & Marketing Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.