PepsiCo, one of the top employers in South Africa, is inviting suitable candidates to apply for its In-Service Quality Trainee programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, make sure to take a look at the minimum eligibility requirements and role description before applying.
American multinational snack, beverage and food corporation, PepsiCo, has its headquarters in New York, USA. The company is also involved in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of grain-based beverages, snack foods and a lot of other consumer products. PepsiCo was established in 1965 when the Pepsi-Cola Company merged with Frito-Lay, Inc. It has since expanded to a wider spectrum of food and beverage products. Tropicana Products and the Quaker Oats Company are two of the largest of such brands. PepsiCo products are present in over 200 countries and twenty-two of these PepsiCo brands pulled in retail sales amounting to more than $1 billion. In South Africa, PepsiCo currently operates three (3) sites that produce Simba and Lay’s chips.
PepsiCo In-service Trainee Programme 2022
PepsiCo is currently looking to fill three (3) vacancies for its In-Service Quality Trainee programme which will be assigned in separate manufacturing/production facilities in South Africa. As an In-Service Quality Trainee, the successful candidate is to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Successfully complete the knowledge aspect of the training
- Demonstrate practical application of the knowledge acquired in training
- Submit assignments, tasks, and other required training evidence
Who should apply?
To apply for this trainee role, you must satisfy its minimum eligibility criteria as listed below:
- Holds a degree (or completed 2 years) in Food Science/Technology, Biochemistry, or any equivalent qualification
- Must be efficient in organizing own work
- Able to apply practices, standards, policies, methods, and procedures
- Able to develop and cultivate peer, manager, and internal stakeholder relations
- Generate progress reports and communicate work-related information
- Capable of providing resolutions to problems/issues in the work area
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requisites of the role, register your profile today on Pepsico’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started.
Job ID: 279779BR
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
Check out this infographic for application tips and to know more about the company’s application process.
Click the link to view the PepsiCo In-service Quality Trainee Programme 2022 advert page.