PepsiCo, one of the top employers in South Africa, is calling on qualified individuals interested in applying for its Strategic Sourcing Graduate Programme intake for 2023 at its Isando location in Cape Town, Western Cape. Be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and job description if you’re looking to apply.
American multinational snack, beverage and food corporation, PepsiCo, has its headquarters in New York, USA. The company is also involved in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of grain-based beverages, snack foods and a lot of other consumer products.
PepsiCo was established in 1965 when the Pepsi-Cola Company merged with Frito-Lay, Inc. It has since expanded to a wider spectrum of food and beverage products. Tropicana Products and the Quaker Oats Company are two of the largest of such brands. PepsiCo products are present in over 200 countries and twenty-two of these PepsiCo brands pulled in retail sales amounting to more than $1 billion. In South Africa, PepsiCo currently operates three (3) sites that produce Simba and Lay’s chips.
PepsiCo Strategic Sourcing Graduate Programme 2023
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to take active participation in the development of more sustainable agriculture systems as well as sourcing processes through innovation and strategic collaboration with farmers and agricultural communities.
During the graduate programme, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to:
- Receive one-on-one mentorship from industry experts
- Improve skills by taking part in in-depth training and business leader forums
- Develop business expertise through the company’s partnership with Duke University
- Help shape trends and impact the future of the company and its brands
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet the following minimum qualification requirements in order to apply:
- Holds a degree, or in the final year of studies pursuing a Commercial, Engineering, or Supply Chain qualification
- Possesses a basic knowledge of the technical procurement category
- Effective communication, negotiation, influencing, analytical, reporting, risk analysis skills
- Able to demonstrate a keen interest in learning, collaboration, and producing the best results
- An agile thinker with a forward-thinking mindset
What is the selection process?
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and selects applicants according to the Employment Equity Act.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profiles on PepsiCo’s online recruitment page. Click on the link to start the process:
No deadline has been set as of this posting
Send your enquiries by filling out PepsiCo’s online contact form.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the PepsiCo Strategic Sourcing Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.