Pernod-Ricard, one of the leading names in premium wines and spirits, is calling on suitable Finance or Business degree holders to submit their application for an opportunity to join its PMO Support Graduate Internship Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested, be sure to go over the programme’s minimum eligibility requirements and role description before applying.
About Perdon Ricard
Pernod Ricard boasts a number of prestigious wine and spirit brands known around the world including Ricard, Chivas Regal, Absolut, Ballantine’s, and Havana Club, to name a few. The company’s global footprint spans over 80 markets around the world employing more than 19,000 in 2021.
In South Africa, Pernod Ricard has been developing various brands since July 1994. This includes Jameson Irish Whiskey, Chivas Regal, Ballentine’s, Absolut Vodka, Red Heart rum, Martell cognac, Perrier-Jouët champagnes, and more. In addition, Pernod Ricard has 16 out of 100 Top Spirit brands around the world. Pernod Ricard SA has also received the distinction of being the Top Employer in the country for five straight years.
Pernod Ricard PMO Support Graduate Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be joining the Transformation Office, Strategy, and PMO Team with the main purpose of providing assistance to the Head of Business Strategy and PMO with daily tasks and live projects. The scope of these tasks will encompass the following:
- Provide assistance with project management of various teams
- Assist in facilitating sprints according to required timings
- Communicate closely with teams in determining and working around roadblocks
- Provide support with sprint demo scheduling and feedback sessions
- Assist with facilitating strategy processes between PRSA/SSA and EMEA
- Work with the business unit in crafting strategic plans
- Support the development of monitoring and evaluation tools that enhance the efficacy of strategic implementation
- Provide assistance with competitive/business intelligence, sales, and marketing
- Support third-party service provider management
Who should apply?
Minimum eligibility criteria
- Holds a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance or Business acquired from a leading South African university
- Previous work experience in management consulting is a definite plus but not a requirement
- Preferably with exposure to JIRA or other project management tools
- Must be knowledgeable in Market and Environment, analytical thinking, organizational planning, commercial planning and strategy, portfolio brands and products
- Highly proficient with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledgeable in market sizing
- Fluency in French is an advantage
- Knowledge of premium alcoholic beverages (spirits) is a plus
- Confident, enthusiastic, and passionate about learning and growth
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to pursue this role will need to register their profile on the Company’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started:
While no closing date has been announced, the target start date is 14 March 2022.
For more details not covered here, call Pernod Ricard’s Johannesburg offices at +27 11 802 0600.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Pernod Ricard PMO Support Graduate Internship 2022.