Procter & Gamble South Africa is calling on qualified and interested parties to apply for its Business Administration Learnership Programme for the 2020 financial year.
Also called P&G, Procter & Gamble is a multinational company with headquarters in Cincinnati, Ohio. P&G specializes in a broad spectrum of personal/consumer health, as well as hygiene and personal care. These products are distributed into several categories, which include, Health Care, Grooming, Beauty, Fabric and Home Care, and Feminine, Baby and Family Care. The company’s product line included snacks, foods and beverages before Kellog’s purchase of Pringles.
As one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) manufacturers globally, its famous products include Pampers, Always, Gillette, Ariel and Oral B.
Procter & Gamble (P&G) Business Administration Learnership Programme
The P&G Business Administration Learnership offers learners the opportunity to work closely with their peers, gain formal training within their field of study, as well as daily coaching sessions from the manager. This corporate learnership programme offers participants offers a paid administrative experience while building value to the company through effective work objectives.
As the learners acquire hands-on knowledge of the different functions within P&G, they get to work with highly a supportive and dynamic team environment. Moreover, learners are encouraged to contribute to strategic objectives for one of the largest producers of consumer goods in the world. This is also an enormous opportunity for successful applicants to hone their professional skills.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet these minimum eligibility requirements to be considered for the position:
- Must hold a relevant diploma or matric certificate
- A South African citizen with a barcoded South African ID
- Eager to continually learn from and adapt to the external events
- Strong sense of discipline and interest in working in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods industry, particularly in utilizing technology in innovating ways of doing business
What is the selection process?
P&G assures applicants equal opportunities by employing an accessible and flexible recruitment process.
- Applicants will go through an online assessment to determine suitability for the position. Keep in mind that these assessments require complete concentration
- Assessments may be challenging and differ depending on the role being applied for. Some parts are timed and may take 20-60 minutes to complete
- Applicants who receive an invitation for interview (in person or via phone) can look forward to the situational and behavioral-based interview, carried either in one-on-one or panel interviews
How do I apply?
If you meet the eligibility requirements and would like to pursue this application, be sure to register your profile on the P&G careers portal. Click here to access the portal and apply for the learnership.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing
Click here to view Procter & Gamble Business Administration Learnership Programme 2020 advert.