Procter and Gamble is a household name in a broad range of personal care, hygienic products and cleaning agents. Prior to the sale of Pringles, the company’s product portfolio encompassed snacks and beverages and other food products. In 2104, P&G announced a record sale of $83.1 billion dollars. In the same year, the company dropped and sold off about 100 brands from its product line. This was done to streamline production and focus on the remaining brands that brought in 95% of P&G’s profits.
In the May, 2011 edition of Fortune magazine, P&G received praise for its board diversity for having five of the company’s 11 directors as female. All five have been included in Fortune’s list of Most Powerful Women. Moreover, P&G was awarded the top spot on Fortune’s list of “Top Global Companies for Leadera” and ranked 15th place in its list of “World’s Most Admired Companies”. LinkedIn named P&G as fourth most in-demand employer in the world.
P&G Information Technology Internship
As an intern in IT, you will be required to do the following:
- Be responsible to deliver the assigned task with the relevant measurable
- Work independently, and handle time efficiently working with others
- Be proactive when searching for means to improve business applications and processes
- Develop collaborative relationships with teams you interact with, communicating and understanding with external and internal partners
- Always communicate project status, activities and help resolve roadblocks
- Develop knowledge and skills on the job and through training and coaching
The internship seeks to provide you with the following
- Responsibilities as soon as you start. You will own the project right away with specific responsibilities and projects
- Continuous coaching
- Dynamic and respectful work atmosphere
- Paid learning experience
Know more about P&G and IT in this YouTube video:
You have a chance at working in the IT department of one of the best and most respected companies all over the world.
- Candidate must be South African in citizenship with a valid ID
- A student currently taking up a Master’s or Bachelor’s program with any of the following majors: Information technology, Computer Science, or any related course
- Must possess passion and drive to change how the business works
- Must be able to acquire mastery in one or more IT disciplines (e.g. Infrastructure, Application and Integration, IT Security and Risk, Data and Analytics with demonstrated strong technical expertise
- Excellent team player
- Fluent in English
How to Apply
If you have what it takes, kick start the application process by setting up and registering your profile in their website. Click here to get there.
Checkout more latest jobs opening at Procter and Gamble (P&G) Careers Page
Opening and Closing Dates
Applications have already started and will close by December 31st,2018. Please apply before this date to be considered for the internship.
Also P&G is continuously searching for highly talented individuals to join their ranks
- Successful applicants will receive a monthly stipend for full time work
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer and values work place diversity
- Job locations are in Gauteng and Sandton