Are you looking for a bright career in sales and marketing? Then this is the best time for you to achieve this goal. You can improve your knowledge about the marketing industry by having an internship with P&G. Make your career with the world’s biggest consumer goods company. They are servicing customers with 165 top brands in about 80 countries worldwide. Whether you want to be a Brand manager or an Engineer you can fulfill your dreams with P&G by participating in its offered internship. Moreover the sales department internship is the best option for you if you are searching for a career opportunity in the Field of sales and marketing.
Your Role as an Intern in Sales
Trade Marketing and Category Management:
You are responsible for managing sales and marketing promotions and turnover of various leading brand projects such as baby care products like pampers and the hair care products like head and shoulders and many others. Your responsibility is to gain the sales turnover by working alongside with the brand leaders of South Africa.
Key Account Management:
Your second responsibility is to negotiate the price merchandising, promotions, and assortment of products on the national basis. Besides we will involve you in various business plan and external negotiations done by the team of customers.
We offer the following as part of this engagement:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning as we will give you at least one or more big projects to learn.
- Continuous mentoring– You will get a dedicated training program from your manager. It will also include some days of working with our Sales force.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee. Not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
Therefore, we will provide you with the regular responsibility of work from the first day. A dedicated training programme is here to guide you toward success. We offer the best ever career training and job opportunities to our interns.
It is a type of paid internship and we will provide assured placements for successful and hardworking interns after completing the graduations. Your internship is like a full-time job for which you receive a salary even with the training.
We are holding the flag of Diversity and Inclusion for all. P&G believes that everyone have his own value and responsibility about its duty. We provide path for your successful future with extreme training for improving your skills and knowledge. We will include you in the team for a cooperative performance. Develop your career in commercial and marketing industry. Be a promotional partner of world known brands with P&G. Learn under the coaching of our experienced managers and get paid for your work.
- A South African citizen with a valid South African ID
- Student currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Honors program.
- Have a strong passion for Marketing & Brand Management.
- Be ready to bring creativity & innovation to work.
- Show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Have a good proficiency over English language.
Important points to note:
- This is a paid internship opportunity.
- Successful interns will be eligible for full-time placement upon graduation.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone should be valued and included.”
How to Apply
This is a paid internship opportunity. Selected interns will get full time placement upon graduation.
Job location will be Sandton, Gauteng.
Click here to apply for this internship.
Checkout more latest jobs opening at Procter and Gamble (P&G) Careers Page
Opening and Closing Dates
Applications have already started and will close by December 31st,2018. Please apply before this date to be considered for the internship.